Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Great and mighty God!!!

No one can understand my praise. No one can know why I love you (God) so much because no one has lived my life. I have been in the midst of a battle for weeks now. A battle to big for me to handle a battle that has worn me down at times. But God in all His Glory is to be honored and no matter what my circumstances are He is to be praised because my life was saved through Him. He gave me eternal life. Oh, but that isn't the half of it.

God, in all his righteousness goes above and beyond every time. Great and mighty is our God!You see I was pretty low when God called me out of darkness. My life was in shambles. Depression, thoughts of suicide, self-destructive behavior, etc. etc... god, saw through all of that mess and saw my heart. He pulled e out of the grasp of darkness and brought me into the light. He has healed my body, my heart, and my mind. Daily, He works on me. Daily and with patience he continues to heal me and stretch me.

That is why even now. Even in the darkest times how can I quit? How can I give up? I have seen the power of God. I have personally witnessed His healing powers. I have seen the change in me. I have experienced the power of His presence. No, I will not quit. I will not through in the towel. I will suck it up and walk through the fire with my head held high. KNOWING that God truly is in control and that He will never abandon me! I will sing a song of praise and lean on my creator!

Psalm 138

1 I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart;
before the “gods” I will sing your praise.
2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your unfailing love and your faithfulness,
for you have so exalted your solemn decree
that it surpasses your fame.
3 When I called, you answered me;
you greatly emboldened me.

4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, LORD,
when they hear what you have decreed.
5 May they sing of the ways of the LORD,
for the glory of the LORD is great.

6 Though the LORD is exalted, he looks kindly on the lowly;
though lofty, he sees them from afar.
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life.
You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes;
with your right hand you save me.
8 The LORD will vindicate me;
your love, LORD, endures forever—
do not abandon the works of your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment